Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I just joined the StyleFind BzzCampaign!!


I just joined the StyleFind BzzCampaign!!

As a BzzAgent from time to time I receive new items/products to try and post reviews on what I like and dislike about said products.

Today I'm reviewing a new website/deal site called StyleFind
What is StyleFind It's a place where they post deals from over 500,000 products from top retailers you trust most!
Right now you can find coupons for places like Famous Footwear, Walgreens, Express, Bath and Body Works, Kohl's and tons more. You can search by brands, retailers, trends they even have editors picks. You never know what great deal you could find from day to day.

A few deals right now are.

Sweater, Ruffle Tier Cardigan $9.99

Lace Drape Dress $27.00

Pocketbac® Sanitizing Hand Gel for only 0.75


No comments:

Post a Comment